Topics addressed at the conference include
- technical and financial aspects of retrofitting and reconstruction in the power sector
- mathematical modelling of thermal and flow processes
- scientific views on operation of power installations
- nuclear energy issues
- RES and energy transition.
Within the 2023 edition of the conference special sessions will be held on
- Hydrogen technologies
- Smart Cities/Positive Energy District (PED).
Topics covered in scientific papers
- operational tests and experience from completed retrofitting
- emission control technologies
- rational lifetime extensions for power installations
- operational optimisation for power and CHP plants
- energy market
- new power technologies
- adaptation of the power and heating sector to EU regulations
- mathematical modelling of physical processes in power sector, process machinery, power and process systems.